Welcome to A&R Aviation | Fixed & Rotary Wing Aircraft Maintenance Providers | Aircraft Sales & Support
A&R Aviation is an Australian owned and operated business specialising in providing maintenance, repair and overhaul services along with sales and support to private and commercial clients & operators throughout Australia and Globally. A&R Aviation supports a wide range of aircraft; from single engine piston aeroplanes and helicopters to twin engine turboprop aeroplanes and twin-turbine medium helicopters. From a Jabiru to an R22 a Metro or Bell 412, we have you covered.
Fixed base and remote/on-site services
We regularly travel all over Australia and overseas for the convenience of our customers, supporting all facets of the industry that we know and love. A&R Aviation offer base and line maintenance services from our two maintenance bases, Jandakot Airport, WA and the other at Charters Towers, North QLD. We also offer comprehensive remote/on-site services to our clients, helping minimise aircraft downtimes and reduce costs, getting you back in the air quickly and safely.
Services that A & R Aviation offers are:
- Scheduled and unscheduled airframe, avionics, engine and component maintenance
- Major structural inspection and repairs
- Avionics inspections, upgrades & modifications
- Corrosion inspections, control and repairs
- STC/SB/EO upgrades
- Structural repairs and modifications
- Composite repairs & fabrication
- Defect rectifications
- Specialist / manufacturers inspections i.e. SIDS
- Sheet metal repairs and MITCOM services
- Interior refurbishment
- Initial Certificate of Airworthiness Inspections
- Insurance quotations and repairs
- On site / remote / temporary locations
- Vibration analysis and repairs (prop balancing and helicopter track/balance)
- Parts sourcing/supply/sales and logistics support
- Paint and protective coating application - minor repairs to full re-sprays
- Project management, technical consultation and labour supply to assist clients/operators as required
- Manpower assistance and expertise to clients requiring faster turnaround on mission critical projects
- Aircraft sales, brokerage + import / export CoA
Who We Are?
We are a Western Australian owned and operated Aviation Services Provider with years of experience in the industry. Our position in the marketplace allows us to provide cost efficient aircraft maintenance solutions tailored to suit your needs and requirements, be it temporary locations or fixed base, locally or anywhere in the world. Contact us today to find our more.
We go that extra step to ensure our customers receive the best service from our team. Whether you require a regular maintenance agreement, a one off inspection or snag fixed in the bush, we can provide the solutions. From light aeroplanes to medium twin helicopters, we have you sorted, find out more below.
Why Choose Us
HIGHEST QUALITYAt A&R Aviation Australia, we care about not just what we do, but how we do it. We focus on our customers needs and work to continuously improve safety while delivering maintenance that exceeds regulatory standards.
RELIABLE SERVICEOur customers can expect fast and reliable maintenance. We have great relationships with our suppliers which means we can offer quick turnaround times and cost efficiencies.
HAPPY CLIENTSOur commitment to customer service and delivering quality aircraft maintenance at competitive prices is unmatched and we regularly receive repeat work and referrals from our clients.
INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCEWith experience in Australia, Oceania, Africa, The Middle East and Europe, you can rely on us when it matters.
A&R Aviation News…
- Dauphin – Improved landing gear control switch04/05/2019Dauphin – Improved landing gear control switch In the frame of the 2019 Top irritant […]
- TruTrak autopilot STC’d for Cessna 180, 182, 185, and Piper PA 3215/04/2019TruTrak autopilot STC’d for Cessna 180, 182, 185, and Piper PA 32 TruTrak Flight Systems has […]
- Industry Feedback shows Preference for US Maintenance Rules09/01/2019Feedback to CASA’s proposal to adopt international maintenance regulations for small general […]
- Aspen’s Evolution E5 STC’d13/12/2018Aspen’s Evolution E5 STC’d Aspen Avionics has received a Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) for […]
- Mission Aviation Fellowship installs new president23/09/2018Mission Aviation Fellowship installs new president NAMPA, Idaho – David Holsten, a veteran […]