Welcome to A&R Aviation | Fixed & Rotary Wing Aircraft Maintenance & Modifications
A&R Aviation is a wholly Australian owned and operated business specialising in providing aircraft maintenance, modifications repair and overhaul services along with project management and support to a wide range of clients throughout Australia and around the world. A&R Aviation supports a wide range of aircraft; from single engine airplanes and helicopters, twin turboprops, to light business jets and medium twin helicopters.
Fixed Base, Remote Areas & Temporary Locations
We regularly travel around Australia and overseas for the convenience of our customers. A&R Aviation not only offer base and line maintenance services from our Jandakot facility, we also offer comprehensive remote/on-site services to our clients anywhere we are required. A&R Aviation offer a complete nose to tail service, helping minimise aircraft downtime and reduce costs, getting you back in the air quickly and safely.
Services that A & R Aviation can offer:
- Scheduled and unscheduled airframe, avionics, engine and component maintenance
- Major structural inspections, modifications and repairs
- Avionics inspections, upgrades & modifications
- Corrosion inspections, control and repairs
- CorrosionX treatment and CPC programs - Authorised treatment centre
- STC/SB/EO upgrades & modifications
- Structural repairs and modifications
- Specialist and custom mission specific fit outs/modifications
- Composite repairs & fabrication
- General defect rectifications
- Specialist / manufacturers inspections i.e. SIDS
- Sheet metal repairs and MITCOM services
- Interior refurbishment / Cabin refurbishments
- Initial Certificate of Airworthiness Inspections
- Insurance quotations and subsequent repairs
- On site / remote / temporary location approvals
- Vibration analysis and repairs (prop balancing and helicopter track/balance)
- Parts sourcing/supply/sales and logistics support
- Paint and protective coating application/refinishing - minor touch up repairs to full re-sprays
- Project management, technical consultation and labour supply
- Manpower assistance and expertise to clients requiring faster turnaround on mission critical projects
Who We Are?
We are a Western Australian owned and operated Aviation Services Provider with years of experience in the industry. Our position in the marketplace allows us to provide cost efficient aircraft maintenance and modification solutions tailored to suit your needs and requirements, be it temporary locations or fixed base, locally or anywhere in the world. Contact us today to find our more.
We go that extra step to ensure our customers always receive the best service from our team. Whether you require an ongoing maintenance agreement, a one off inspection or an entire aircraft modification, we can provide the solution. From light fixed wing to medium twin helicopters, contact us or find out more below.
Why Choose Us
HIGHEST QUALITYAt A&R Aviation Australia, we care about not just what we do, but how we do it. We focus on our customers needs and work to continuously improve safety while delivering maintenance that exceeds all regulatory standards.
RELIABLE SERVICEOur customers can expect fast and reliable maintenance. We have great relationships with our suppliers which means we can offer quick turnaround times and increased aircraft availability.
REPEAT CLIENTSOur commitment to customer service and delivering quality aircraft maintenance at competitive prices is unmatched and we regularly receive repeat work and referrals from our clients.
INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCEWith experience in Australia, Southeast Asia, Africa, The Middle East and Europe, you can rely on us when it matters.
A&R Aviation News…
- Western Australia police orders first five-bladed H145 helicopter27/07/2020Airbus Helicopters has received an order from the Western Australia police for a single five-bladed […]
- We Need a Royal Commission: Dick Smith19/06/2020Aviation activist, former CASA chairman and entrepreneur Dick Smith has supported growing industry […]
- Textron Aviation opens new parts facility in Australia18/09/2019Textron Aviation opens new parts facility in Australia to support regional fleet growth WICHITA, […]
- Shell and CHC continue partnership in Browse Basin20/06/2019Shell Australia and CHC Helicopter Australia have announced the continuation of their successful […]
- Dauphin – Improved landing gear control switch04/05/2019Dauphin – Improved landing gear control switch In the frame of the 2019 Top irritant […]