Welcome to A&R Aviation | Fixed & Rotary Wing Aircraft Maintenance & Modifications
A&R Aviation is an Australian owned and operated business specializing in providing maintenance, modifications repair and overhaul services along with project management and support to private and commercial clients & operators throughout Australia and around the world. A&R Aviation supports a wide range of aircraft; single engine piston airplanes and helicopters, twin turboprops, business jets and twin-turbine medium helicopters, A&R can help.
Fixed base and remote/on-site services
We regularly travel around Australia and overseas for the convenience of our customers. A&R Aviation offer base and line maintenance services from our two maintenance bases, Jandakot Airport, WA and the other at Charters Towers, North QLD. We also offer comprehensive remote/on-site services to our clients, helping minimise aircraft downtimes and reduce costs, getting you back in the air quickly and safely.
Services that A & R Aviation can offer:
- Scheduled and unscheduled airframe, avionics, engine and component maintenance
- Major structural inspections, modifications and repairs
- Avionics inspections, upgrades & modifications
- Corrosion inspections, control and repairs
- CorrosionX treatment and CPC programs - Authorised treatment centre
- STC/SB/EO upgrades & modifications
- Structural repairs and modifications
- Specialist and custom mission specific fit outs/modifications
- Composite repairs & fabrication
- Defect rectifications
- Specialist / manufacturers inspections i.e. SIDS
- Sheet metal repairs and MITCOM services
- Interior refurbishment / Cabin refurbishments
- Initial Certificate of Airworthiness Inspections
- Insurance quotations and subsequent repairs
- On site / remote / temporary locations
- Vibration analysis and repairs (prop balancing and helicopter track/balance)
- Parts sourcing/supply/sales and logistics support
- Paint and protective coating application/refinishing - minor repairs to full re-sprays
- Project management, technical consultation and labour supply to assist clients/operators as required
- Manpower assistance and expertise to clients requiring faster turnaround on mission critical projects
Who We Are?
We are a Western Australian owned and operated Aviation Services Provider with years of experience in the industry. Our position in the marketplace allows us to provide cost efficient aircraft maintenance and modification solutions tailored to suit your needs and requirements, be it temporary locations or fixed base, locally or anywhere in the world. Contact us today to find our more.
We go that extra step to ensure our customers receive the best service from our team. Whether you require a regular maintenance agreement, a one off inspection or a entire aircraft modification, we can provide the solutions. From Light Aircraft to Large twin Engine Helicopters, contact us or find out more below.
Why Choose Us
HIGHEST QUALITYAt A&R Aviation Australia, we care about not just what we do, but how we do it. We focus on our customers needs and work to continuously improve safety while delivering maintenance that exceeds regulatory standards.
RELIABLE SERVICEOur customers can expect fast and reliable maintenance. We have great relationships with our suppliers which means we can offer quick turnaround times and cost efficiencies.
REPEAT CLIENTSOur commitment to customer service and delivering quality aircraft maintenance at competitive prices is unmatched and we regularly receive repeat work and referrals from our clients.
INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCEWith experience in Australia, Oceania, Africa, The Middle East and Europe, you can rely on us when it matters.
A&R Aviation News…
- We Need a Royal Commission: Dick Smith19/06/2020Aviation activist, former CASA chairman and entrepreneur Dick Smith has supported growing industry […]
- Textron Aviation opens new parts facility in Australia18/09/2019Textron Aviation opens new parts facility in Australia to support regional fleet growth WICHITA, […]
- Shell and CHC continue partnership in Browse Basin20/06/2019Shell Australia and CHC Helicopter Australia have announced the continuation of their successful […]
- Dauphin – Improved landing gear control switch04/05/2019Dauphin – Improved landing gear control switch In the frame of the 2019 Top irritant […]
- TruTrak autopilot STC’d for Cessna 180, 182, 185, and Piper PA 3215/04/2019TruTrak autopilot STC’d for Cessna 180, 182, 185, and Piper PA 32 TruTrak Flight Systems has […]