Welcome to A&R Aviation | Fixed & Rotary Wing Aircraft Maintenance Providers
A&R Aviation is an Australian owned and operated Aircraft Maintenance Provider specialising in providing maintenance, repair and overhaul services to private and commercial clients & operators throughout Australia and Globally. A&R Aviation supports a wide range of aircraft; from single engine piston aeroplanes and helicopters to twin engine turboprop aeroplanes and twin-turbine medium helicopters. From a Cessna 152 a Robinson R22 through to a Metro or Bell 412, we have you covered.
Fixed base and remote/on-site services
We regularly travel all over Australia and overseas for the convenience of our customers, supporting all facets of the industry that we love. A&R Aviation offer base and line maintenance services from our two maintenance bases, Jandakot Airport, WA and the other at Charters Towers, North QLD. We also offer comprehensive remote/on-site services to our clients, helping minimise aircraft downtimes and reduce costs, getting you back in the air quickly and safely.
Services that A & R Aviation offers are:
- Scheduled and unscheduled aircraft, avionics, engine and component maintenance
- Major structural inspection and repairs
- Avionics inspections and upgrades
- Corrosion inspections, control and repairs
- STC upgrades
- Structural repairs and modifications
- Composite repairs
- Defect rectifications
- Specialist / manufacturers inspections i.e. SIDS
- Sheet metal repairs and MITCOM services
- Interior refurbishment
- Initial Certificate of Airworthiness Inspections
- Insurance quotations and repairs
- On site / remote / temporary locations
- Vibration analysis and repairs (prop balancing and helicopter track/balance)
- Parts sourcing/supply/sales and logistics support
- Paint and protective coating application - minor repairs to full re-sprays
- Project management and labour supply to assist clients/operators as required
- Manpower assistance to clients requiring faster turnaround on mission critical projects
Who We Are?
We are a Western Australian owned and operated Aviation Services Provider with years of experience in the industry. Our position in the marketplace allows us to provide cost efficient aircraft maintenance solutions tailored to suit your needs and requirements, be it temporary locations or fixed base, locally or anywhere in the world. Contact us today to find our more.
We go that extra step to ensure our customers receive the best service from our team. Whether you require a regular maintenance agreement, a one off inspection or snag fixed in the bush, we can provide the solutions. From light aeroplanes to medium twin helicopters, we have you sorted, find out more below.
Why Choose Us
HIGHEST QUALITYAt A&R Aviation Australia, we care about not just what we do, but how we do it. We focus on our customers needs and work to continuously improve safety while delivering maintenance that exceeds regulatory standards.
RELIABLE SERVICEOur customers can expect fast and reliable maintenance. We have great relationships with our suppliers which means we can offer quick turnaround times and cost efficiencies.
HAPPY CLIENTSOur commitment to customer service and delivering quality aircraft maintenance at competitive prices is unmatched and we regularly receive repeat work and referrals from our clients.
INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCEWith many years of experience in Australia, Oceania and now into Africa, you can rely on us when it matters.
A&R Aviation News…
- Mission Aviation Fellowship installs new president23/09/2018Mission Aviation Fellowship installs new president NAMPA, Idaho – David Holsten, a veteran […]
- Helping the humanitarian community reach those furthest behind01/09/2018UNHAS supports humanitarian response in a slew of emergencies worldwide Managed by the World Food […]
- Electoair earns turbo-charged Lycoming engines, Continental engines approval28/07/2018Electoair earns turbo-charged Lycoming engines & Continental engines approval Electroair has […]
- MATT HALL WINS SECOND CONSECUTIVE RED BULL AIR RACE, CLAIMS SERIES LEAD29/05/2018Australia’s Matt Hall has stolen the show – and the championship lead – at the third stop of the […]
- STOP THE LIE – UPDATE THE ACT: DICK SMITH07/05/2018Australia’s general aviation industry converges on Wagga Wagga to send a clear message of […]